- Date: Date the parent/guardian expressed an interest or identified a need for a particular service. This defaults to today’s date so be sure to update it if you are entering an event a few days later.
- Staff: Select the staff person who will make a referral or deliver the service.
- Service Type: Select the type of service the parent/guardian is interested in or may need. Options are:
- Adult education such as GED programs and college selection
- Asset building services (such as financial education, opening savings and checking accounts, debt counseling, etc.)
- Assistance to families of incarcerated individuals
- Child abuse and neglect services
- Domestic violence assistance
- Emergency/crisis intervention such as meeting immediate needs for food, clothing or shelter
- English as a Second Language (ESL) training
- Health education
- Housing assistance such as subsidies, utilities, repairs, etc.
- Job training
- Mental health services
- Parenting education
- Relationship/marriage education
- Substance abuse treatment
- Referral Date: If the service will occur outside of your program, enter the date the referral was made.
- Referred To: Enter the individual or organization where the parent/guardian was referred.
- Services Received?: If the referral or identified need resulted in the family/individual receiving services, check this box.
- Note: Enter specific details here about the identified need, referral and service delivered.
*Only family need identified events designated on primary and secondary contacts only will be included in the count under the Family Services section of the PIR (C.50).